HIPAAtraining.net, a Supremus Group venture, offers comprehensive HIPAA training courses in multiple formats to meet your needs. We offer two-day (10-12 hours) and four-day (20-24 hours) instructor-led online HIPAA Compliance Certification training, which is one of the most comprehensive HIPAA training available in the industry. All of our courses are updated in accordance with the HITECH Act, Omnibus rule changes to the HIPAA rules.
Online HIPAA training with an instructor is real-time distance learning over the Internet, with an instructor in one location and the student logged on anywhere in the world. Online HIPAA training is very popular with our students as it allows them to achieve their learning objectives. HIPAA expert-led training over the web can achieve the same level of knowledge transfer as traditional ILT. HIPAA training varies from Covered Entities to Business Associates and each Business Associate has different requirements for HIPAA compliance. This training allows course customization as you are the only student (or multiple students from one company) led by an instructor.
We offer the following HIPAA courses for Covered Entities and Business Associates:
- Online HIPAA Compliance Training with Instructor (Level 1 & 2): This four-day (20-24 hours) online HIPAA training provides in-depth training on the HIPAA Privacy Rule, Security Rule, HITECH Act, Omnibus rule changes for HIPAA, and how to start your compliance.
- Online HIPAA Privacy Training with Instructor (Level 1): This two-day (10 -12 hours) HIPAA training provides in-depth training on the HIPAA Privacy rule, basics on the HIPAA Security Rule, the HITECH Act, Omnibus rule changes for HIPAA, and how to start your Privacy compliance.
- Online HIPAA Security Training with Instructor (Level 2): This two-day (10 -12 hours) HIPAA training provides in-depth training on the HIPAA Security Rule, HITECH Act, Omnibus rule changes for HIPAA, and how to start your Security compliance.
- Online HIPAA HITECH Updates Training: This four-hour training course provides updates on the HITECH Act with reference to the HIPAA rules.
Benefits of our HIPAA Instructor-led Training
- Two-way voice over the phone enables you to ask questions and receive answers instantaneously, just like a traditional classroom. View PowerPoint on your computer.
Time & Cost Savings
- Avoid traveling by taking HIPAA courses from home, your desk, or anywhere else you can use your computer and phone. Training time with the instructor is flexible as your schedule permits.
- Customized HIPAA Training
The main benefit of this HIPAA training is that the course is customized by the instructor based on your entity to meet your learning objectives.
- Expert, Engaging HIPAA Instructors
Classes are taught by a HIPAA subject matter expert with a health_care background and IT Security experts (CISSP or equivalent) having practical knowledge of HIPAA compliance.
- Flexible Scheduling
Most HIPAA training venues require students to be away from the office for days at a time. Our unique training format allows you to schedule training into your typical workweek around meetings and “rush hour” without feeling a time crunch. It can be a full day, half-day, or few hours every day to complete the training.
Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality of HIPAA Privacy and Security training so that you may achieve your HIPAA educational goals through different HIPAA training options.
We can skillfully assist you in determining your readiness for accelerated training, and the best online HIPAA training course based on your job role. Please contact us for more information at Bob@hipaatraining.net or call (515) 865-4591.