HIPAAtraining.net, a Supremus Group venture, offers HIPAA training courses in multiple formats to meet your needs. Our HIPAA courses are offered across the U.S. at multiple locations to allow flexibility and convenience. We offer two days and four-day instructor-led classroom HIPAA Compliance Certification training, which is the most comprehensive training available in the industry. Our courses are updated to reflect the HITECH Act and Omnibus rule published in 2013 changes to HIPAA rules.
We offer the following HIPAA courses for Covered Entities and Business Associates:
- HIPAA Compliance Training (Levels 1 & 2): This 4-day HIPAA training provides in-depth training on the HIPAA Privacy Rule, the Security Rule, the HITECH Act, Omnibus rule changes for HIPAA, and how to become compliant.
- HIPAA Privacy Training (Level 1): This 2-day HIPAA training provides in-depth training on the HIPAA Privacy Rule, basic training on the HIPAA Security Rule, HITECH Act, Omnibus rule changes for HIPAA, and how to be privacy compliant.
- HIPAA Security Training (Level 2): This 2-day HIPAA training provides in-depth training on the HIPAA Security Rule, the HITECH Act, Omnibus rule changes for HIPAA, and how to be Security-compliant.
- HIPAA HITECH Updates Training: This 4-hour training provides updates on the HITECH Act with reference to HIPAA rules
Benefits of HIPAA Instructor-led training, HIPAA Privacy Training, HIPAA Security Training, HIPAA Compliance Training:
- Our HIPAA instructors have many years of healthcare organization experience and are HIPAA experts with practical experience on HIPAA compliance and Security experts (CISSP or equivalent).
- Our instructor provides templates and additional reference material to students and offers guidance on the next steps to compliance.
- Support is offered by instructors who provide instruction through email.
- Study material is sent as soon as the class is confirmed. This allows students early access to the HIPAA training material.
- Small class size for more focused training.
- You will acquire tools like PowerPoint to train others in your organization.
- Classroom HIPAA training ensures students are truly focused and not running back to work to answer emails and telephone calls at breaks and lunch. Constant distractions and frustrations with competing job requirements lead to lower retention rates by students learning new material.
- 50-70% of people prefer to learn through a combination of visual, oral, reading writing, and kinesthetics. This combination of learning is best accomplished through instructor-led classroom training
Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality service so you may achieve your HIPAA educational goals.
We will skillfully assist you in determining your readiness for accelerated training, and the best HIPAA training course based on your job role. Please contact us for more information at Bob@hipaatraining.net or call (515) 865-4591.