Data Protection & Lifecycle Management Course ensures that you are protecting your data in all its forms while preventing losses, leakage, and breaches.
Audience: A company having access to confidential information of the client or its own trade secrets, proprietary information, that needs to be protected should train its employees, volunteers, Interns, vendors, and others who may be in contact with that information.
Example: Employees, Volunteers, Interns, Vendors, Business Associates, etc
Avg Completion Time: 50 Minutes
Format: Online Self-Paced Training
Access: Online Access for 60 Days
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Certificate Expiry: 1 Year
License: Single User
- Personal Data
- Sensitive Personal Data
- Data Protection Objectives
- Data Protection and You
- Information Lifecycle Phases
- Organizational Policies
- Data Access, Sharing, and Dissemination
- Program Implementation and Compliance
- Control Categories
- Control Functions
- General Security: Where it begins
- Data Protection Principles
- How to Meet Data Protection Principles
- Employees Responsibilities in Data Protection
- Respecting Customer’s Data Privacy & Rights
- Disclosing Personal Information over the Telephone
- Information Security Risks
Email us now at Bob@hipaatraining.net or call (515) 865-4591 if you have any questions about this course and who should take this course.
HIPAA Training is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3821 users.
This was a solid course covering data protection fundamentals. I both enjoyed it and recommend it.
The content in this seminar is valuable for any individual working in an environment where the protection of data is critical. I learned more than I thought and reinforced information I previously obtained.