What is Social Engineering Training?
Our Security Awareness Training course provides information on how hackers use social engineering tools like Spoofing, Phishing, Pharming, Whaling / CEO Fraud, Vishing, SMiSHing, Image Phishing, Piggybacking, Dumpster diving, Eavesdropping and many more for data theft. With different types of Malware like Computer viruses, Worms, Trojan horses, Ransomware, Spyware, Adware, Scareware, Keylogger, etc you want to be aware of threats around you. The overall goal is to protect you from financial losses, identity theft, and damage to your reputation caused due to breaches in security by criminals. This course is useful for individuals using a computer, smart devices, and the Internet.
Who needs Security Awareness Certification in Kentucky?
Our simple, quick, and cost-effective social engineering certification training for CyberSecurity Awareness in Kentucky State is ideal for employees, business owners, individuals applying for the first job in their life, seniors, parents, volunteers, and others. This certification training is ideal for individuals in Kentucky cities like Adairville, Albany, Alexandria, Allen, Anchorage, Arlington, Ashland, AuBurn.
HIPAA Training.net is a one-stop solution to obtaining the CyberSecurity Awareness Professional Certification.
What are my Options to get Certified?
Virtual Live Instructor-led Online: Our Instructor uses Zoom or WebEx for virtual classroom training. You will follow the same schedule as the classroom course and will be able to interact with the trainer and other delegates. Take the class from home, office, or on the move. View Schedule for Virtual Live Instructor-led Online CCAP Course.
Online Self-Paced: Take the self-paced online course of 4 hours for $45 and complete it at your convenience. Register Now for Online Cybersecurity Awareness Course for Employees
Onsite Private Group Training: One day of onsite training to meet your learning objectives and learning goals for all the employees. Contact us for a quote.
What Does the Cybersecurity Awareness Course Cover?
The course includes the following subject areas:
- Security Training and Its importance
- How does this training help?
- Breach Cost
- Bad Actors
- What is information security, risk, threats, attacks
- Information security: CIA
- Information security controls
Our Working Conditions
- Working Remotely
- Smart devices
- Threat Target – Humans
- Caller ID Spoofing
- One ring Phone scam
- IP Spoofing
- URL Spoofing
- Email address Spoofing
- IoT/Home Security
- Security While Traveling
Physical Security Concerns
- Dumpster Diving
- Portable Media Devices
- Phishing scams & Threats
- Deceptive Phishing
- Whaling / CEO Fraud
- W2 Phishing
- Search Engine Phishing
- Spear Phishing
- Dropbox Phishing
- Google Docs Phishing
- Image Phishing
- Protect against Identity Theft
- Personal Social Media
- Business Social Media
- Social Media & “BYOD”
- Computer viruses
- Trojan horses
- Signs of infection
- Password: Guidelines and Best Practices
- Two-factor Authentication
- Guidelines and Best Practices
- Is the link safe?
- Hover mouse before clicking
- Downloading safely
- VOIP Communications
- Advantages & disadvantages
- Phone scams
System and Device Security
- Operating System and Device Security
- Mobile devices
Is this the class I am required to take?
The Cybersecurity awareness training class has several different names as it covers many topics in it but they all reference the same class requirement. If you are required to take any one of the following classes, our self-paced online security Awareness training for the employees may satisfy that requirement. Feel free to call us if you are trying to meet any specific Federal or State regulations.
- Cyber Security Awareness Class
- Cyber Security Awareness Course
- Cyber Security Training for employees
- Social Engineering Awareness Class
- Social Engineering Training
- Social Engineering Prevention Training
- Social Engineering Awareness Course
- Social Engineering Training for employees
- Phishing Awareness Class
- Phishing Prevention Training
- Phishing email Awareness Course
- Phishing Training for employees
- Security awareness training for employees
- Security Awareness Training
- Security Awareness Course
- Ransomware Awareness Class
- Ransomware Training
- Ransomware Prevention Training
- Ransomware Awareness Course
- Ransomware Training for employees
Virtual Live Instructor-led Online for Kentucky
Name of the Class
City and Cost
|Cyber Security Awareness Training for Social Engineering||Louisville, Kentucky
|June 16, 2023
Aug 25, 2023
Oct 20, 2023
Dec 8, 2023
Certified Cybersecurity Awareness Professional (CCAP) Certification Training
$175 for Training with CCAP unlimited exam
|June 16, 2023
Aug 25, 2023
Oct 20, 2023
Dec 8, 2023
If you are in any of the following counties in Kentucky then we recommend you to:
- Register for this class OR
- Request for a Custom Onsite Training OR
- Self Paced Onsite Training
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 515-865-4591 or send us an email at Bob@hipaatraining.net
Security Awareness Certification Training course is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 361 users.